Sociologist and project manager
Education and further education:
2014-2016: Postgraduate training course SoQua
2009-2011: Master Degree in Sociology, University of Vienna
2005-2010 Magister Degree in International Development, University of Vienna
Fields of research:
- migration & integration, labour market policy, health and work, education
- Research projects at a national and international level
- Evaluation programmes and measures
- Data collection and analysis (qualitative and quantitative)
- Quality assurance in vocational training and further education
Since 2017 at abif
2016-2017: Project manager for the operational health management at the Vienna Social Fund
2015-2016: Project manager, researcher at Synthesis Forschung GmbH. Research areas: labour market policy and forecasts; health and work.
2012-2015: Research associate at the Austrian Integration Fund (ÖIF) at the Department of Knowledge Management and International Affairs. Research areas: migration & integration.
2011-2012: Freelancer at the Department of Sociology, University of Vienna. Research area: mobility of highly skilled professionals.